Neabot Robot Vacuum with Self-Emptying Dustbin Included
The Ultimate Hands-Free Cleaning Solution: Forget about vacuuming for up to a month with Neabot self-emptying dustbin. Neabot automatically transfers the dirt collected from the robot into the bag-lined dustbin without you having to touch the mess. Get notifications once the dust bag is full. The Max Suction Power Existing on Market: Neabot provides 3 levels of suction power including Small 700Pa Regular 1200Pa and Strong modes 2700Pa. Easily handle the regular particles fell on the floor from as small as dirt and rice to as big as peanuts and nutshells. Never Get Trapped: The technologies of Lidar Navigation and the Simultaneous Localization and Mapping (SLAM) literally make Neabot smarter than ever. Neabot uses a z-shaped vacuuming pattern to make sure no corner is left，avoids obstacles with ease and tackles tough terrain effortlessly. Complete Cleaning Control at Fingertips: With the Neabot Home APP you can adjust cleaning settings customize the cleaning strategy and monitor the cleaning status and more no matter where you are. And it is compatible with Google Assistant and Alexa.
- Watch this video to know how to connect Neabot to your app: www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPZsRlbtliM&t=6s
- Once set up please make sure to update firmware manually. It's under ''About'' (a little happy face at the top right corner) - Firmware Update. When upgrading the firmware make sure that the robot is charging and connected to the Internet.
- Neabot is compatible with both Alexa and Google Home.
Instruction video about Alexa: www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TGDYUMmhbE
Instruction video about Google Home: www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lbfyae0O6SI&t=2s
- If you found the cleaning brush is missing it should be right next to the dust box (not the self-emptying dustbin).
- We know some Android users have been experienced difficulty connecting Neabot. Please read the following tips before setup.
- Make sure your wifi works well.
- Make sure to input the correct password of your wifi.
- Neabot only supports 2.4G wifi. Connecting to 5G wifi will not work unfortunately.
- Try to put Neabot close to your router for a better connection.
- Some Android phones might fail to connect. If so try to turn off your cell data first connect your phone to wifi then run the process again.
- At the step of connecting Neabot to its hotspot appear as Neabot XXX instead of switching wifi in that screen and then click next click next first and then change wifi. It may help.
- The right hotspot should be Neabot XXX. If you cannot find it please try the whole process again. Otherwise contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
30 Day Warranty